Follow this operation manual.
Firmware Applicable Models and Motherboard Versions
Printer model: CR-5Pro H
Printer motherboard version number: V2.5.1
The firmware is the latest version, the latest factory standard firmware, the default language is English, which can be changed to Chinese, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, Turkish
Motherboard update instructions:
1. Turn off the machine, unplug the power cord, and connect the machine to the computer with a USB cable
2. Open the "Creality Slicer" slicing software on the computer, click the icon "Machine - Machine Settings" in the upper left corner of the software, and open the "Machine Settings" menu
3. In the "Communication Settings - Port" column, select "COMxx", in the "Baud Rate" column, select "115200", and then click "OK" in the lower left corner of the "Machine Settings" menu
4. Click the icon on the upper left corner of the software "Machine - Burn Specified Firmware", select the "Creatily_Marlin1.1.6_CR-5 Pro_HV0.06BLTouch.hex" firmware in the pop-up window, and click " Open", and then the "Firmware Upgrade" pop-up window appears, select "OK"
5. Wait for the progress bar to complete, display "Complete" and click "OK"
6. Remove the USB cable, flash the firmware and complete
Screen update instructions:
1. Format the TF card on the computer, select "FAT32" for the file system and select "Default Settings" for the allocation unit size
2. Place the "DWIN_SET" file in the root directory of the TF card
3 Turn off the printer, insert the TF card into the card slot on the back of the screen
4. Restart the machine and wait for the update to complete
5. After the update is complete, take out the TF card and delete the files inside