Follow this operation manual.
Printer: Ender-3 S1 Pro
Printer Mainboard: V2.4
This is the special firmware for Ender-3 S1 Pro, which Supports adding CV-Laser Module, and automatic switching between FDM and laser printing.
Display firmware update：
1. Put the file "private" into the TF card.
2. Insert the TF card into the screen card slot.
3. Restart the machine and wait for completion.
Mainboard firmware update：
1. Put the firmware file "Ender-3s1pro_hw24s1_301_V184.108.40.206F1_F103_LASER_FDM.bin" and the STM32F4_UPDATE folder into the SD card at the same time (THIS STEP IS REQUIRED， PLEASE NOTE！).
2. Insert the SD card into the card slot of the machine.
3. Reboot and wait for the update to complete.
Ender-3 S1 Pro-Marlin220.127.116.11-SW-V18.104.22.168-MP-20211214