Follow this operation manual.
Printer: Ender-5 Plus
Printer Mainboard: V2.2
Notes: This firmware is the factory standard firmware of Ender-5 Plus. Support automatic leveling function, can switch nine languages (Chinese、English、Portuguese、German、French、Russian、Spanish、Italian、Turkish, default Portuguese).
Display firmware update：
1. Format the TF card on the computer side, and select 4096 for the allocation unit size.
2. Put the file "DWIN_SET" into the TF card.
3. Turn off the printer and insert the TF card into the card slot on the back of the screen.
4. Reboot and wait for the update to finish.
5. After finishing the update, remove the TF card and delete the files inside.
Mainboard firmware update：
1. Connect the USB port of the PC port of the computer to the USB port of the Ender-5 Plus machine, and check whether the port is connected normally in This Computer -> Management -> Device Manager;
2. Open the Creality Slicer 4.8.2 software, go to Preferences -> Configure Creality -> Printers -> Add -> Select Ender-5 Plus to add;
3. Click Activate -> Update firmware -> Upload custom Firmware -> Select the firmware file "Ender-5PlusBLTouch_0402_V1.70.3 BL" -> wait for the firmware update to complete;
1. Description: Mainboard chip Atmega2560, 4.3-inch DWIN touch screen, with BLTouch (V1.70.1BL 20220222).2. Supported multiple languages such as Chinese/English/Portuguese/German/French/Russian/Spanish/Italian/Turkish (default by English).3. Adjusted the PID heating parameters ( P: 19.98 I: 0.88 D: 50.29).PS: After flashing the firmware, you need to do a test print of the PID.gcode.