Creality Sonic Pad
Ultimkaer Cura（5.1.0）Profiles User Guide
V188.8.131.52.92 Change list:
1.Add the new pre-configured printer model Ender-3 V3 SE.
2.Add the user-customizable UI editing and replacement function (https://klipper.cxswyjy.com/customui/).
3.Add nine additional pre-configured printer models that support the Creality Cloud (Ender-5 Plus, CR-10S Pro V2, CR-10 V3, Ender-3 Max Neo, CR-10 S4, CR-10 S5, CR-6 Max, CR-M4 and Ender-3 V3 SE).
4.Add the AI detection for foreign objects on the printing platform.
5.Add the custom compilation options for the GD32F303 chipset.
6.Optimize memory management modules under standby mode.
7.Add a new entry for configuration file restoration in the Sonic PAD interface.
8.Optimize UI experience and fix other known bugs.
V184.108.40.206.139 Change list:
1. Added support for firmware custom compilation of the PRU main control board.
2. Added Creality Cloud Remote Video Viewing Function (APP+Web).
3. 14 new pre-configured models supporting Creality Cloud.（Ender-3 S1 Plus / CR-6 SE / Ender-3 Pro / Ender-3 Max / CR-10 Smart / Ender-3 V2 Neo / Ender-5 Pro / Ender-7 / CR-10 / CR-200B / Sermoon D1 / Ender-2 Pro / Ender-3 Neo / CR-10 V2）.
4. Optimize camera AI detection function.
5. Optimize time-lapse photography shooting of professional cameras.
6. Optimize the hierarchy of klipper configuration files.
7. Optimize the power resume function, compatible with third-party slicing software.
8. Added the installation guide for AI camera.
9. Optimized manual leveling logic, manual leveling disables compensation data.
10. Optimize the laser engraving function and support the third-party slicing software Lightburn(V1.4.00).
11. Optimize boot guidance and model adding process, fix other known bugs.
V220.127.116.11.145 Change List:
1. Added 3 pre-configured printers: Prusa MK3S+, CR-10 V2 & Ender 3 Neo
2. Klipper is updated to the open source version V0.11.0, and moonraker (v0.8.0), fluidd (V1.24.0), mainsail (V2.5.1) are updated to the latest version
3. The files uploaded by Fluidd support the exclude objects (the slicing software must enable this function)
4. Added SLR camera and video camera USB linkage control shooting function, which can be associated with time-lapse photography
5. Added 5 language support (French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese)
6. Added one-key multi-machine cluster printing, and supports printer type pre-judgment
7. Added custom input of macro parameter
8. Added AI cloud service (tuning AI spaghetti recognition)
9. Added MCU firmware compilation for LPC series
10. Launch two printers of Creality Cloud APP control function: Ender-3 S1 Plus & CR-6 SE
11. Added a feedback channel for user issues in the log upload module (supports keyboard and mouse input)
12. Optionally skip the self-test process
13. Optimize the process of printer serial port connection guidance (need to cooperate with proprietary serial port connection cable)
14. Optimize functional modules such as reloading filament and pausing default timeout settings, wifi connection logic, printing application system priority, etc.
15. Optimize cloud slice parameters and cloud model preview
16. Fix known bugs and optimize UI interaction details
17. Eliminate the problems caused by the moonraker.conf changes (the access to moonraker.conf will be opened, and the user's original configuration file will be automatically saved as a copy).
1. Optimize the operation log management process;
2.Fixed the matching problem of configuration files and firmware of some models
3. Added support for Ender-3 S1 Pro STM32F103 configuration file
4. Optimized the resource loading process of boot animation
5. Fix the system time synchronization problem in some time zones
V18.104.22.168.25 Change list:
1.Added the experience function of printing defect detection (Spaghetti Detective)
2.Added bright color display style theme
3.Support Japanese and its input method
4.Support remote control on the Crealitycloud official website ( Must open the IOT function on the Advance Option page in settings at first , and supporting to control multiple printers)，already support 5 models：Ender-3 S1 & Ender-3 V2 & Ender-3 S1 Pro & CR-10 SMART PRO & Ender-6
5.Added manual focus function for cameras such as Logitech C920
6.Support M600 filament replacement command
7.Optimize the function of resume printing after power failure or printer disconnection
8.Optimize USB flash drive and OTA upgrade logic
9.Added models that support the Creality Cloud model slicing function (CR-10 SMART PRO & Ender-6 )
10.Optimize cloud slicing function, added functions such as model translation and model reduction display
11.Optimize other experience details and fix known bugs
Both Config and Bin files must be copied to the root directory of the USB flash drive. Insert the USB flash drive into the Creality Sonic Pad, and it will automatically pop up a window to prompt the upgrade.