Steller applicable model and motherboard version
Printer model: CR-M4
Touch screen firmware version: v2.0.3
Touch screen language: Nine Kingdoms (China, Britain, France, Italy, Germany, Western, Portuguese, Russia, Turkish) new version and UI
Corresponding to the motherboard firmware version: v2.0.3
This version is the new version of the United UI
Screen update instructions:
1. Format the U disk on the computer side, and select 4096 to allocate the size of the unit.
2. Place the PRIVATE folder and firmware.zlib of the screen firmware in the U disk root directory.
3. Turn off the printer and insert the U disk into the USB port on the front of the machine.
4. Restart the machine waiting to be completed.
5. After the update is completed, remove the U disk and delete the file inside.
1. Format the U disk card on the computer side, and select 4096 to allocate the size of the unit.
2. Put the STM32F4_update folder directly in the U disk root directory.
3. Insert the U disk into the USB port on the front of the machine.
4. Select the v2_0_3.bin file for printing and update.
5. Restart the printer after the update.
1. motherboard firmware update: STM32F4_UPDATE folder directly in the root directory of the SD card, U disk directly inserted into the power-off reboot update.
2. Screen firmware update: Put the private folder of screen firmware and firmware.zlib in the root directory of SD card, insert it directly into the power-off reboot to update, make sure to unplug the card after the update.