Follow this operation manual.
CR-Laser Falcon (10W) Unboxing and Installation
1.Before engraving, place a flat object that cannot be penetrated by the laser, such as an aluminum alloy or stainless steel plate on the workbench, and then place processing material.
2.Move a gcode file to the root directory of the TF card.
If you use Win7 system and the corresponding COM port of the engraving machine cannot be identify automatically, please unzip the package and install the driver in the device manager manually.
Follow this LaserGRBL-User Guide.
Follow this LightBurn-User Guide.
Firmware-Upgrade with TF card:
1. Save the “.bin” file in the root directory of the TF card, and delete other files in TF card. Insert the TF card into the machine when powered off , and it will updade automatically when powered on.
2. The buzzer will sound in the update process. When the update is completed, the sound will stop (do not power off in the update process)
1. Before burning the firmware, make sure to erase it before burning it, remember.
2. The firmware must be burned first before the TF card can be updated.
3. Do not operate the device and keep the device powered off during firmware burning or firmware updating (except for testing).
1、Change: the way of open laser power
2、Add: change machine parameter and save parameter
3、Add: Automatic identification device function of lightburn software